Saturday 9 February 2013

Secrets by Alison ( Craftytrog)

Hello Stampers! Today, I have a little frame to share with you.
I used an antique copper memory frame by Ranger, and frosted glass slides. 
First I cut a piece of glossy card the same size as the glass slides (1"x3"). I used cut & dry foam to ink it with  aquamarine & deep purple Archival ink, then lightly stamped a script with the purple ink, avoiding the top where the nude's face would go.
I inked the image from the Nudes Plate with jet black archival, then laid my inked card down, on the part of the image that I wanted. 
I took the word 'secrets' from the Chit Chat Stickers, inked the edges with purple archival, then attached it to the image. I sandwiched the image between the two glass slides, then inserted them in the memory frame. 
I used glossy accents to add some Beadazzles, then attached a key charm with a jump ring.
I'm going to attach a brooch back to my frame, & I'll probably be wearing it as you read this ;)
Thanks for looking,
Alison xxx

8 comments:

Helen said...

I love this - especially the drift of Beadazzles at the bottom, they look just great!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful, the Beadazzles look great.

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation, love the Beadazzles .Jacqueline.S

Artyjen said...

Ooh love it....would there be 50 of those there secrets? ROFL
xoxo Sioux

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Wow ! your creation is so gorgeous !!

Words and Pictures said...

Really beautiful, Alison - I love the mysterious blues and the script across her body... The frame is just lovely too, and the beads are a great touch!
Alison x

Maggie said...

Fabulous Alison and my one of my fav colours love the image!

MaggieH :-)

hazel said...

This is fabulous Alison.
xxx Hazel.