Monday 22 April 2013

Don't think I eat nothing but sardines....by Titbelsoeur

... I sometimes eat tuna !

But today this is a sardine tin I will show you (one more !)
I must admit I love making things out of sardine tins. It is the exact size to make a mini-album with cards, and the same size as the Collage Art stamps !




I have stamped it on a kraft sheet I glued on the back, then I added some stuff from my stash : a fridge lamp, a big screw, a champagne cap, a washer and a cork. On the top I glued an old cabinet hinge, and a nut under the bottom.

Then I stamped the label on a kraft envelope, stuck a real stamp on it and stamped with Katy Fox's and others from my stash.


I had real fun making this tin for you, and I hope you like it,
Thanks for stopping by, I am really looking forward to reading your comments !

A tout bientôt !






11 comments:

Sid said...

Super altered can !!

Redanne said...

Really love your altered sardine tin! My DH loves sardines so I have a constant supply......

Artyjen said...

Love the altered tin...so cool ;)
xoxo Sioux

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous altered tin... this would be worth eating sardines all the time for - but I believe you!
Alison x

craftytrog said...

It's fantastic! xxx

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh love your tin Tit, wonderful stamping and I adore all your little additions! I don't like sardines particularly, but my hubby does, I should make him eat a few more!

Zuzu's Blog said...

love it... and sardines are good for you :) I like them with toast....

i love all your interesting little details. x

Sarah said...

You have taken the lowly sardine tin to new heights! Beautifully recycled.

Claudia N. said...

Tres jolie, Titbelsoeur :)

That hinge looks as if it has always been there - just perfect! and I love all the tiny treasures the tin holds!

Hugs,
die amelie x

Rosie said...

This is amazing, love it.

Janny Jager said...

A stunning piece of altered Art
Love it.
Greetings Janny