Sunday 8 September 2013

It's only a tin full of people - by Titbelsoeur

Hey there, this is Titbelsoeur on board !

I definitely loooove this medium ! 
The tin is nice, I leave it as it is... otherwise I cover it with a coat of Gesso and paint or ink it...
This one was beautiful, goldy, shiny, so I didn't paint it.

I used a piece of kraft paper to cover the background, stamped it with A Stitch in Time and glued a piece of pattern on it.


I then filled the tin with stuff connected with this pretty woman from Dressmaking
and here it is :



I hope you like this tin full of sewing stuff !

Thanks for stopping by, I am really looking forward to reading your comments !

A tout bientôt !


14 comments:

Michelle said...

This is beautiful! I love the details.

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow ,it looks like a window with a hard working lady , who comes to breath some fresch air, I really love this piece of ART!!

Greetings
Maria

Sid said...

Fab, love the stand !

Helen said...

Love it! I agree with Maria, it looks like she's sitting in the window sewing; just brilliant composition.

Rebecca said...

O that's lovely :)
Happy craftin
Rebecca

massofhair said...

Not tried using tins yet, your tin is fabulous:-)

Astrid Maclean said...

Looks fab, great with the stand!

itsazoo said...

Absolutely Love it.....How creative......

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful.

Words and Pictures said...

What a delicious creation - love the detailing and depth, and your lovely woman looks so perfect perched there in the corner.
Alison x

Lin said...

Beautiful Alison I love it!!!

craftytrog said...

It's beautiful! I love all the sewing bits inside! xxx

Shroo said...

Completely LOVE this - thank you for sharing your work - Shroo:)x

Artyjen said...

Love the sewing tin....so creative ;)
xoxo Sioux