Saturday 27 December 2014

My Top 3 at Artistic Stamper - Shilpa

Hello Everyone,
Year has come to end  and as you know, we all here are posting our favorites from 2014.
First of all I would like to say Thank you to Jennie for including me in this talented team and sending me amazing Artistic stamper stamps to play with !! :)
I joined the team in April and since ever it has been fantastic year for me. 
Thank you Jennie, Alison, Tit, Alison, Astrid, Mel Pell, Dee for your support and love.
I believe 2015 will be as exciting as 2014!!

Lets see, My Top 3 Favourites


Autumn colors- I made this mixed media canvas with beautiful Katy Leitch leaves stamps from Artistic stamper. I love these cute little bird's stamps as well.
This was fun to make!!


Vintage Journal cover- Loved to in corporate so many beautiful Artistic Stamper Stamps on one page with lots of layering.


Tag Book - Dylusion Inks and gorgeous flowers/ butterflies stamps. I could not ask more :)
Stamped images looked lovely on vibrant colors. 
Hope you are enjoying my projects here. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Wish you all Happy New Year!!


 

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Fantastic examples of your brilliant use of colour and wonderful textural layers - so lovely to have you on the team, Shilpa!
Alison xx

Cocofolies said...

I love Shilpa's mixed media and colourful projects (I adore the first one in particular, wonderful...), so thank you Shilpa for this great set of your gorgeous artwork here, fantastic! Coco x

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Hi Shilpa so sorry its taken a while to respond I have been very busy in my day job so am only now catching up. I love your use of colour its always so bright and cheerful you are a very talented crafter and are able to turn your hand to whatever style you choose brilliantly. Dee x