Friday 26 February 2016

Heart Journal page Tutorial by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,
Today, I am sharing with you an art journal page and its tutorial.


I've used many Artistic stamper Decay stamps to create the background on this page!

here are the step by step photos...



I stamped squares and rectangles from Decay Journaling Stamp set #2 with Jet blck archival ink. Fussy cut them and adhered them on surface to my satisfaction.



I applied mustered seed distress paint and spritzed water to spread it. I dried it with heat tool. And next I used decay numbers stamps with black archival ink to get more texture.
I also used Calligraphy Mat 3 stamp for text on my background.



For more texture I used stencil and gold embossing paste.




I cut out heart and stamped on it with heart background stamp and Calligraphy mat #13 and Coffee archival ink. Applied Fired brick distress paint on it and spritzed water. Let it dry.




I attached the heart on the texture background and my page was ready? Are you liking it !

You have 4 more days to participate in our this month's challenge - "Theme- Heart"

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Products used from Artistic Stamper:
Decay stamps
Calligraphy Mat 3 stamp
Calligraphy Mat #13
Heart Background stamp
Distress Paints- Mustred seed, Fired brick
Ranger Archival inks - Coffee, Jet black




10 comments:

SD pooja said...

Theses is Superb !! I loved the bright bold colors and the stamped bg looks very nice !

Suman Pandit said...

love the heart and the distressed look Shilpa !!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Shilpa, this is brilliant, as usual !!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous Shilpa. Love the way you've done this card, brilliant. Happy crafting, Angela x

Becca Cruger said...

THUD <--- that is the sound of my jaw dropping. Whoa. This is beyond fabulous and I love every single, grungy, perfect detail!

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful piece Shilpa!

Gery said...

Stunning page, Shilpa!!
Thanks for showing how You came to this results.
Groetjes Gery

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so very cool!

Jackie PN said...

Very cool tag Shilpa! I do love the design and techniques you have used!!
hugs,Jackie

Cocofolies said...

Great Art Journal page and tutorial Shilpa!!! Thanks! :)
Hugs, Coco