Sunday 7 February 2016

Lots of love card, by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy crafters !
Have you already posted your participation in our February challenge ?
If not, maybe you need some inspiration to do so ?
Let me show you my first HeART card of this month :


I have used a gelli plate to make the background, started applying blue and white acrylics with a brayer, then stamping splats from Swirls, Splats and Dotsinked with water to make ghost prints, and a torn paper to save place for the sentiment.
After that, I sticked the torn paper to stamp Neil Walker's Fantasy 2 border with Barn Door Distress ink, and his large heart with Broken China Distress ink :


 Then I removed the torn paper, stamped the sentiment from Grungy Greetings in Words and sayings with Black Archival. Since this part appeared too white to me, I added a little Distress ink with a watercolor paintbrush :
 Then I stamped these lovely Small but Beautiful Birds that you will find in the New Stamps section 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
Do not forget to participate in our monthly challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.


Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

selena said...

ils sont mignons ces petits zozios!