Monday 29 May 2017

Light Bulb Tag By Gemma


 For my post today I have a tag to share with you, I used Dylusions paints and stamps from The Artistic Stamper to create this tag.


The whole tag is very roughly made, with no attempt at precision. I stamped and cut the light bulb from a piece of card, over this I stamped a calligraphy mat using black ink. I also included second generation stamping, for some variation. I then stamped part of a flower in orange and scribbled in places with a black pen.  


I placed this over a larger piece of card and drew around the light bulb so I knew where I had to paint. I stamped some of Lesley's flowers inside the drawn light bulb.


Using Dylusions paints and paint pens I painted this piece of card and then splattered gesso over the top. I then glued the white card over the top matching the light bulbs up. I cut the corners from the top to create the shape I wanted and then mounted this to a darker piece of card.


Thanks for reading

Gemma

No comments: